- Trip Itineraries
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Luxury Tour Packages / Luxury Backwater In Kerala
No details found.
KumarakomPick up from Cochin Airport. Proceed to the Hotel in Kumarakom. Check in to the HOTEL. Kumarakom is a village on Vembanad Lake in the backwaters of Kerala, southern India. It’s laced with canals, where houseboats ply the waters. Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary is home to many species including cuckoos and Siberian storks. Nearby, the Bay Island Driftwood Museum displays wooden sculptures. In the lake, Pathiramanal Island is a haven for rare migratory birds. Ancient Thazhathangady Mosque is east of Kumarakom. You can enjoy boating, fishing, canoe cruise, bird watching, sunset cruise, etc ( Optional ) Overnight stay at Kumarakom Lake Resort – Luxury Pavilion Room
KumarakomMorning after breakfast day trip to Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary. on the banks of Vembanad Lake. Set in the Kerala Backwaters, the bird sanctuary is a favourite haunt of migratory birds. Evening relax at the resort. Overnight stay at Kumarakom Lake Resort – Luxury Pavilion Room
Aleppey – House Boat Cruise – Spice Routes - Luxury A/CBoard on to the A/C HOUSE BOAT from ALLEPPEY: Check in to the Houseboat at 12.00 Noon. With the Arabian Sea in the west and a vast network of lakes, lagoons and fresh water rivers criss-crossing it, Kumarakom/Alleppey is referred to as the Venice of the East by travelers from across the world. This backwater country is also home to diverse animal and bird life. House boat cruise through narrow canals- Pathiramanal Island – Virgin village-paddy fields-historical places - Temples - Snake boat – Coconut beer shop (Toddy shop) ---- R Block Islands - Kuttanad Village etc. Distance covered on each day will be 35 to 40 km on an average/day. Enjoy spectacular lush green paddy fields, where you may enjoy an unique nature, life style of village people and their activities like Coir roping, Toddy tapping etc. Meals served will be of typical Kerala cuisine. Lunch: Boiled/Basmati Rice, vegetables, fish fry/curry, salads, pappad. Evening: Tea / coffee with snacks. Candile Light Dinner: Rice, chapathy, vegetable curries and chicken. Breakfast: Bread, butter, jam, and eggs to order or Kerala style Break Fast. (All meals will be provided in the House Boat.) NB: 1.) 06.00 pm to 07.00 am- Boat will Anchored & it will be idle in the lake. (As per GOVT. Rule- Village people need to put the net in the lake for fishing). 2.) Air condition will function in the bed room will be as per your requirements 3.) All the safety measures will be in the boat as per Govt. rules
DepartureFollowing the breakfast; Departure with lot of memories, friendships and thousands of photographs. The cab will drop you at Cochin Airport to catch flight.
- Accommodation in mentioned Hotels/Resorts – 01 Double Room
- Traditional welcome drink on arrival.
- Cultural program in the evenings
- One-hour sunset cruise every evening.
- Evening tea, coffee and snacks at our traditional tea shop.
- Health Club and indoor games on the house
- All meals at the Houseboat Cruise – Luxury A/C
- Transportation using A/C Medium Sedan as per itinerary
- Arrival assistance
- Service of an English speaking driver
- Parking, Toll
- All Taxes
- Flight / Train tickets
- Services / facilities not mentioned in cost includes
- Extra meals or Drinks
- Telephone charges
- Laundry & other expenses of personal nature
- Any optional activities like Boating,Entrance Fee, Entertainment Charges, Trekking, Paragliding, Jungle Safari, Elephant safari, Kathakali Show and Ayurveda Massages etc…But, if you are interested in any of these activities, we can guide you promptly with the supplementary charges (SELF EXPENCES).
No Details Found